Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 The Stirling House gets serious about business

Greenport New York, Long Island Wine Country.  I am going to make it my mission to really get the word outy about the North Fork, Greenport and Long Island Wine Country.  Vine Time (a wine and food getaway) is a success, as was the first Boot Camp (a wine class getaway) I helped create and found. A new getaway event is on the horizon and it will really help put the word out there. Speaking of getting the word out, here are some barcodes to our Long Island Wine Country. This is for those who want to know the latest updates. - with this amazing and well received Long Island Wine App.
For our iPhone friends, scan this barcode above to have Long Island Wine Country at your fingertips with the new Long Island Wine App. A free gift from wine country to you!.

Long Island Wine Country BlackBerry App QR Code from the BlackBerry Apps for Wine Lovers image gallery
This Long Island Wine App above is for those of you with the Blackberry

and for those of you (like me) with the DROID, click into this site to get the barcode :

Discover more Android apps


Thanks, and follow the BLOG. I just released it out to the world...I have been writing notes, like a journal, but I am sharing it with everyone as of today! See you soon!
Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment