Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow, only two more left in our lifetime!

So, as a guest booked their stay for next month, I saw the date 11-11-11. It hit me. There are only 2 of those weird dates left in our lifetime! 11-11-11 and 12-12-12, and that's it! I thought of my Dad, who never saw those dates in his lifetime. It goes fast, so really...live it up. OK, enough of that! LOL
The B&B has slowed down. It has been an amazing season, and a long one. I have smiled through my torn rotator cuff (skiing accident...damn you ,Jackson Hole mogul!), and now the healing can begin.
This Fall, I am resuming the Stirling House Cookbook, which is complete (in my mind). I have total respect for authors who must focus on the task. I pledge I will complete it this year.
I am trying out some new recipes to unleash on the guests next year.  Baking is my passion, so I will start blogging about that for a while. I am taking pictures of my successes, and of my failures as well. The first one will follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment